How Technology is Changing Everyday Life
In the 21st Century, we cannot deny that technology has changed most aspects of our lives. These technologies have become the most powerful communication tools worldwide from transportation efficiency, access to health care, and socialization productivity.
Through the power of the internet, global communities have been enabled to formulate ideas and resources. Thus, these became their schemes to share their thoughts more efficiently and make the systems accessible.
However, if people use the internet too much, they might end with some disadvantages. Such disadvantages have mental health, gradually increased social divisions, and more privacy issues.
For me, I use technology every day for granted. There is no measurement as to how it changes my daily living. This gives me the latest news around the globe and makes me connected with someone I loved.
How Technology helps the lives of people?
There are lots of things that I considered where technology takes place. Here are the top categories where technology helps a lot:
Through technology, we can reach loved ones that are far away from us. They are just one tap away. By calling, chatting, and texting using the appropriate devices, communication is maintained.
In my time, through technology, transportation is not a hindrance for commuters. For many transportation companies, their means of booking is through online reservations. You just have to go onto their website pages or download available apps to communicate with them.
Technology gives me lots of socializing mediums for me to get involved with someone far way from me. I always opt to use mobile devices to acquaint myself with someone whom I don’t know. It helps me understand what others feel in the way that we are sharing our sentiments over online chatting.
This means that the manufacturing of many industrial markets today has been developed over these technologies. There is no high demand for labor in producing finished products because technology can also do it the same.
In a technological world, today the means of educating students is through accessing teaching online. Especially during the pandemic spread, many students learned even at home using both the internet and technology.
Pros of technology
- Helps make the tasks more manageable for users.
- You can connect with someone quickly from all over the world.
- It makes a business productive.
- Enables social productivity.
- Provides powerful tools for communication around the globe.
- It provides people access to crucial news and weather forecasts.
Cons of Technology
- Can affect health conditions where there is too much use.
- People can opt to use it to take advantage of
- It makes people lazy with their daily chores.
- It can be used to steal someone’s log-in information.
- Causes high rates of online harassment.
Top 5 Advantages of technology :
- Offers easy access to information and news around the globe.
- It saves time.
- There is ease for mobility.
- Best means for the tools of communication.
- High possibility of innovation for many fields
Top 5 Disadvantages of Technology:
- Some modern technology can waste our time.
- Technology can affect and distracts our works and studies.
- Lowers the chances of creativity among people.
- Can cause social isolation with people.
- Produces environmental problems.
Technology changes our lives every day. It brings everyone an effective tool to promote development, exchange a piece of information, and make all tasks easier. It also guarantees to solve the problems of humankind.
As technology progresses, it makes our lives convenient and more successful. It opens new opportunities and chances to make our world more developed. Everything on earth runs with the use of technology, and we should be thankful for how beneficial it is to our future generations.
Aside from that, many of these technologies give us intelligence and opportunity. These opportunities help us to be more knowledgeable and make us grow. We can learn many things by simply watching online tutorial videos and attending training conducted on the internet because of technology.
Some say that technology can damage our health. Many are claiming that the radiation from this technological equipment can harm our brain. But it is up to users to use it safely. It is not the technology’s intention to make people believe that it has vast potential to affect people, but instead, it is for the people to know how to use it.